Multifocal Lens Implant Candidate Reaps Multiple Benefits

Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Monday, June 24, 2013

Multifocal Lens Implant Candidate Reaps Multiple Benefits

I had my cataracts removed and multifocal lens implants put in and it was the easiest procedure I have ever had. The staff was friendly and kind, explained everything as they were getting me ready for my surgery. The surgery didn't take any time at all I went home and at 4:00 I took my eye patch off and could see out of that eye like I hadn't seen in years. Three weeks later I had my right eye done, same professional atmosphere and nice people. I see so good its 20/20 in both eyes close up and far away. I would recommend the multifocal lens to anyone who can have them. It’s amazing to be able to see everything clear and bright. I would like to thank Dr. Spagnolo and everyone at Baltimore Washington Eye Center for their kindness and professional care. Thanks again.

Guest Blogger Wendy Phelps

If you or someone you know has cataracts or is considering cataract surgery and lens implants please feel free to learn more by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area staffed by a team of Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Opticians, technical and administrative staff who provide eye examinations for adults and children, diagnosis and treatment of cataracts including cataract surgery and intraocular lens implants (IOL), laser vision correction such as LASIK, diagnosis and treatment of cornea disease, care for diseases of the retina including diabetes and age related macular degeneration (AMD) and diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma as well as contact lenses, eyeglasses, eyewear and optical services. Baltimore Washington Eye Center is conveniently located for patients from Arbutus, Carney, Clarksville, Columbia, Dundalk, Edgemere, Essex, Ellicott City, Ferndale, Glen Burnie, Kenwood, Laurel, Linthicum, Lutherville, Millersville, Odenton Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Towson, Parkville, Randallstown, Rivera Beach, Pasadena, Severna Park, South Gate and Woodlawn Maryland.