Not a Candidate for LASIK

Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Not a Candidate for LASIK

Not being a candidate for LASIK could have been a disappointment. But-It has now been 53 days since I had PRK, and the one sentence I find myself repeating is, "I CAN SEE!" My life has forever been touched by Dr. Spagnolo and his staff. From the first consultation to the follow-up appointments your overwhelming kindness has been unwavering. I also appreciate the time you took to help me better understand my options.

The work you all do is so important, as I believe God is performing miracles through all of you. As the old song goes, " I once was blind but now I see." .....Thank you Jesus, thank you Sharon, and thank you Dr. Spagnolo.

P.S. It's like everything is in HD now! (The little things I notice, such as a blade of grass or just the individual petals on a flower! Having PRK was one of the best decisions I have ever made!!)

With Unending Gratitude,

Guest Blogger: Crissie Summerlin







If you or someone you know would like to learn more about LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation they are encouraged to call Baltimore Washington Eye Center at 800-495-3937, visit Baltimore Washington Eye Center or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.







Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area staffed by a team of Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Opticians, technical and administrative staff who provide eye examinations for adults and children, diagnosis and treatment of cataracts including cataract surgery and intraocular lens implants (IOL), laser vision correction such as LASIK, diagnosis and treatment of cornea disease, care for diseases of the retina including diabetes and age related macular degeneration (AMD) and diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma as well as contact lenses, eyeglasses, eyewear and optical services. Baltimore Washington Eye Center is conveniently located for patients from Arbutus, Carney, Clarksville, Columbia, Dundalk, Edgemere, Essex, Ellicott City, Ferndale, Glen Burnie, Kenwood, Laurel, Linthicum, Lutherville, Millersville, Odenton Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Towson, Parkville, Randallstown, Rivera Beach, Pasadena, Severna Park, South Gate and Woodlawn Maryland.