Multifocal Lens Implants for a Marvelous Morning

Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Multifocal Lens Implants for a Marvelous Morning

I had cataract surgery this past May, performed by Dr. Spagnolo.  I was a bit apprehensive about the surgery, but Dr. Spagnolo and the entire staff made me feel at ease.  I elected to get the multi-focal lenses so that I would not have to wear glasses.  The surgery was painless and was over quickly.  I had worn glasses or contact lenses for over 57 years prior to my surgery.  The first morning after surgery, I rolled over in the morning and was able to read the time on the clock without the aid of glasses for the first time in a lot of years.  What a wonderful feeling!  Thank you, Dr. Spagnolo.  I would highly recommend Dr. Spagnolo and BWEye Center (and have) to anyone.

Guest Blogger: Rose Leatherwood

If you or someone you know has cataracts or is considering cataract surgery and lens implants please feel free to learn more by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 200 Hospital Drive, Suite 600, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 and RiverHill Professional Center, 6100 Day Long Lane, Suite 207, Clarksville, Maryland 21029, serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area.