Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cataract Patient Stories at BW Eye Center

Dr. Spagnolo and Dr. Betancourt offer cataract surgery with the option of using Advanced Technology lenses that help improve a patient’s vision. Here are a few of our patients’ personal experiences with cataract surgery using Advanced Technology lenses.

Judy writes:
I was relaxed, personnel were very nice and helpful.  I would recommend Baltimore Washington Eye Center to others. I got the Multifocal lens and do not have to wear glasses after using them for 68 years.  I read a lot and it is so wonderful to put the glasses away forever!

Charles writes:
It was quick, painless and I could see so much better.  Colors were so bright and white was white.  The staff was so courteous and thoughtful.  The entire experience was very pleasant.

Mabel writes:
The surgery center is convenient; the staff is friendly and very professional. There was not pain or discomfort during or after the surgery.  I was able to go back to work the next day right after my morning appointment with the doctor.  Vision improvement started immediately and continued improving each day for a couple of weeks.

Paul W. writes:
After several years of declining ability to correct my vision, Dr. Spagnolo recommended that I have cataract surgery.  I had a standard lens in one eye and due severe astigmatism, had an advanced technology Toric lens in the other. The surgery was simple and painless, just following instructions for post-op drops in eye.
Despite wearing glasses since High School, I now have 20/20 vision. I recommend Baltimore Washington Eye Center to all my friends.

Stephen writes:
Dr. Betancourt performed Cataract surgery on both of my eyes in May 2013.  I could not be more pleased with the results.  After the surgery, my eyes are functioning exactly as Dr. Betancourt forecasted. The staff  in the eye center were excellent in their testing and monitoring of my eyes.  The staff in the operating room was equally professional. From pre-op to operating room to post-op, the people were professional, caring and attentive to my condition.  I felt at ease with everything happening to me.

In summary, I am very pleased with Baltimore Washington Eye Center.

If you or someone you know is concerned about cataracts, or wish to learn more about cataract risks, cataract prevention or laser cataract surgery & lens implants, you are encouraged to schedule an eye examination at Baltimore Washington Eye Center by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 200 Hospital Drive, Suite 600, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 and River Hill Professional Center, 6100 Day Long Lane, Suite 207, Clarksville, Maryland 21029, serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area.