Cataract Patients Say This……

Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Cataract Patients Say This…….

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is an excellent organization.  Dr. Betancourt is the best! I was pleased with the friendliness of the entire staff.  They answered all questions with patience and knowledge of each situation.  Also I am very pleased that appointments were all kept with virtually no wait time. This is unusual for most doctors’ offices. I have had no problem with my cataract surgeries. I am now seeing things I haven’t seen in years.  I have recommended Baltimore Washington Eye Center to friends and neighbors. Thank you and see you in 6 months!

Janet H.

Although I was nervous about my eye surgery, the staff, both medical and support, were wonderful throughout both cataract eye surgeries. Everything was explained clearly and in laymen terms. I was given valuable information about financial help via the Wells Fargo credit card.  The day of surgery all the staff members were informative and friendly – making me more at ease. The follow up was also informative and any questions I had were answered quickly and clearly. I would highly recommend the BW Eye Center and Dr. Betancourt

Unsigned

If you or someone you know is concerned about cataracts or would like to learn more about cataract surgery, you are encouraged to schedule an cataract eye exam at Baltimore Washington Eye Center by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 200 Hospital Drive, Suite 600, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 and River Hill Professional Center, 6100 Day Long Lane, Suite 207, Clarksville, Maryland 21029, serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area.