A Patient LASIK Story

Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Patient LASIK Story

“I was very excited and nervous about LASIK. I could’t wait for the day that I didn’t’t have to wear my glasses or contacts, but was hesitant about the procedure because of my nerves. I was very satisfied with all the staff from my first appointment to my follow-up appointments. The day of the procedure goes by super-fast and everyone was very efficient. I work in the medical field and I was very impressed! I love waking up and being able to see! Best decision I’ve made so far! Thanks Dr. Spagnolo, Erin, and all the staff.”
-Brooke W


If you or someone you know would like to learn more about LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please contact Baltimore Washington Eye Center by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Google+ or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 200 Hospital Drive, Suite 600, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061, 2391 Brandermill Blvd., Suite 200, Gambrills, MARYLAND 21061 and River Hill Professional Center, 6100 Day Long Lane, Suite 207, Clarksville, Maryland 21029, serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area.