Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Cataract Surgery with Dr. Spagnolo

John G comments on his cataract surgery experience at Baltimore Washington Eye Center with Dr. Spagnolo,

“I had cataract surgery performed by Dr. Spagnolo at BW Eye Center. Both have been a major success. The second once included the use of an Advance Technology Toric Lens. I is fantastic!!!! For the first time in over 50 years, I do not need to put glasses or contacts on when I wake up! The care & service I have received from BW Eye Center has been first rate from my very first appointment to my evaluation and my two procedures and follow ups! They are the Best!!!”


If you or someone you know experiences cloudy, blurry vision and difficulty with night driving and faded colors you might wish to learn more about cataracts, laser cataract surgery and lens implants by scheduling a cataract eye exam at Baltimore Washington Eye Center by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Google+ or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 200 Hospital Drive, Suite 600, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061, 2391 Brandermill Blvd., Suite 200, Gambrills, Maryland 21061 and Turf Valley Town Center, 11089 Resort Road, Suite 206, Ellicott City, Maryland 21042, serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area.