Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Maryland

Monday, October 31, 2016

The LASIK Experience

Brad Spagnolo, M.D., F.A.C.S.
LASIK Surgeon

LASIK patient Shannon K comment on her LASIK experience at Baltimore Washington Eye center……


“The staff at BW Eye Center was very responsive to my questions. The thought of having someone work on my eye made me quite nervous, but Dr. Spagnolo and Erin were very kind and made me feel comfortable about the procedure. During the procedure, all the staff explained everything they were doing and made every effort to make me feel comfortable. Once the procedure was complete, I was sent home with very clear instructions on how to care for my eyes. Later in the evening Dr. Spagnolo followed up with a phone call. All in all, my experience was excellent and I will refer Dr. Spagnolo and BW Eye Center to others.”


If you or someone you know would like to learn more about LASIK or schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please contact Baltimore Washington Eye Center by calling 800-495-3937, visiting Baltimore Washington Eye Center, Google+ or facebook.com/baltimorewashingtoneyecenter.

Baltimore Washington Eye Center is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 200 Hospital Drive, Suite 600, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061, 2391 Brandermill Blvd., Suite 200, Gambrills, Maryland 21061 and Turf Valley Town Center, 11089 Resort Road, Suite 206, Ellicott City, Maryland 21042, serving the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C. area.